The show: October 8 & 9, 2021.
Drop off for quilts to be entered: October 6.
1225 Palisades Parkway
The Quilt Show will be in two buildings. There will be a quilt raffle plus vendors which include food and an onsite knife/scissors sharpener.
The 2021 Quilt Show will be sponsored by the Blount County Quilters' Guild.
All quilters are invited to enter.
One entry per category. Cannot accept quilts that have previously won ribbons at this show.
1. Hand-Appliqued and Hand-Quilted (kits & others)
2. Hand-Appliqued and Machine-Quilted
3. Machine-Pieced and Hand-Quilted
4. Machine-Pieced and Machine-Quilted (Short-Arm/Home Machine)
5. Machine-Pieced and Machine-Quilted (Long-Arm)
6. Hand-Pieced and Hand-Quilted
7. Hand-Pieced and Machine-Quilted
8. Lap Quilt, Throw, Crib Quilt
9. Whole-Cloth Quilts
10. Mini-Quilts (24" or less)
11. Christmas Quilts
12. Quilted Clothing
13. Pre-Printed Quilts (All)
14. Embroidery (Machine)
15. Wall Hangings
16. First Quilts
17. Misc: (purses, totes, casserole covers, placemats, pillows, etc.)
18. Novelty (Theme only)
19. Heritage Quilts
Copyright © 2021 Blount County Quilters' Guild - All Rights Reserved.