October 26 & 27, 2018
1225 Palisades Parkway
The Quilt Show in two buildings. There will be a quilt raffle plus vendors which include food and an onsite knife/scissors sharpener.
The 2018 Quilt Show will sponsored by the Blount County Quilters Guild.
All quilters are invited to enter.
One entry per category. Cannot accept quilts that have previously won ribbons at this show.
1. Hand-Appliqued and Hand-Quilted (kits & others)
2. Hand-Appliqued and Machine-Quilted
3. Machine-Pieced and Hand-Quilted
4. Machine-Pieced and Machine-Quilted (Short-Arm/Home Machine)
5. Machine-Pieced and Machine-Quilted (Long-Arm)
6. Hand-Pieced and Hand-Quilted
7. Hand-Pieced and Machine-Quilted
8. Crib Quilts
9. Whole-Cloth Quilts
10. Mini-Quilts (24" or less)
11. Christmas Quilts
12. Quilted Clothing
13. Pre-Printed Quilts (All)
14. Embroidery Machine
15. Wall Hangings
16. First Quilts
17. Miscellaneous (purses, totes, casserole covers, placemats, pillows, etc.)
18. Novelty (theme only)
19. Heritage Quilts
20. Group (worked on by two or more quilters)
22. Lap Quilts or Throws
23. Machine Applique & Machine Quilted